Effective databases are at the heart of any successful business. It’s where your information is collected and stored, and enables you to access key data at the touch of a button. But if your existing system is not efficient, it’s your business that suffers. We can adapt and refine your existing data into a dynamic, bespoke application designed to fulfill all your requirements, all available from a browser.
The key to a really great mobile app experience is to get the initial specification right. We will look at your existing business processes and work with you to identify the ones which lend themselves to functioning well on a mobile device. We can then work with you to develop a user interface which harmonises the application with the device and the user.
With over 30 years experience, we can ensure the smooth running of bespoke / legacy software applications. If your business has outsourced its IT support to an external company this support will probably be restricted to hardware only. We can provide software support alongside this to ensure everything is being proactively maintained.
Lost touch with your existing developer? We’ll take over your existing project and finish it for you. Signing up for a project takes a lot of time and trust. But what happens when all the excitement and enthusiasm fizzles out and the project stalls. We have the advice and the experience you need to get your project back on track.
Event Websites from £300
Need a website for an upcoming event? From tribute bands to Foodie Festivals, we implement your branding & Content. As well as integrating a payment and e-ticket system to your site.
Brochure Sites from £600
Does your business need a new website? If so, this package is for you. From refreshing your site to creating your first site. We will listen to your needs and implement your branding and content to the site as well as guiding you where needed.
Online Store from £900
Have a product or service you want to sell online? From order to delivery your site can be integrated with a payment system, IMS and postal service. We tailor our approach to your needs. Whether you use Paypal for payments or Click and collect instead/as well as Delivery service. All of this as well as an easy to use product editor for your staff.
Add Ons from £25
We don’t stop at web design. We can provide marketing & design support to enhance your brand. Get in touch below to find out more.
Microsoft SQL Server
Mobile App Development
- Tim Cook changes Twitter name to 'Tim Apple' in response to Trump gaffe https://t.co/d27xSCqMwn via @AppleInsiderworkclever about 11 days ago
- Apple's AR glasses arriving in 2020, iPhone will do most of the work https://t.co/JQEM8Z9ZDY via @AppleInsiderworkclever about 11 days ago
- BBC News - First look at Samsung S10 and Fold phones https://t.co/Gys17tUw6kworkclever about 11 days ago
- BBC News - Google spin-off Waymo to sell Lidar it fought Uber on https://t.co/sOMep9DRCuworkclever about 11 days ago
- BBC News - Urgent warning over 'serious' Windows 7 bug https://t.co/9UdDX3dw9Kworkclever about 11 days ago
- workclever about 12 days ago
- BBC News - Zuckerberg outlines plan for 'privacy-focused' Facebook https://t.co/fHFRFxKS9Yworkclever about 12 days ago
- You have the right to remain on-prem, but you should really head for the cloud, UK plod told https://t.co/Q51H6KsuRP via @theregisterworkclever about 12 days ago
- 11 hot web trends for 2019 https://t.co/CHk08lN3L1workclever about 12 days ago
- The first ZX Spectrum prototype laid bare... (What? It was acceptable in the '80s) https://t.co/CrVWwjVDLd via @theregisterworkclever about 13 days ago